Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let It Snow

Good morning.  We got 8 inches of snow yesterday!  I spent part of my day shoveling snow because we are having an Open House today to celebrate the life of my Uncle, who passed last week.  Been very busy getting the house ready and yesterday I played with one of my bands for a benefit to raise funds for a very nice man who needs a liver transplant.  Needless to say, I didn't find time for the blog.  I'm taking a few minutes today to say, "hey", but that's about all.  I'll get back full swing tomorrow.  I know you understand.
Lisa made the best breakfast for us this morning.  Scrambled eggs with onions, and red and green bell peppers.  It was awesome.  She also created Strawberry/Chocolate Muffins in a Cup.  Wow!
Yesterday, I fried up sausage and scrambled eggs for breakfast.  One of my comfort and favorite breakfasts.  For lunch, I made a sandwich out of leftover sirloin steak on low carb wheat bread with full blown mayo.  It was great.
Well, Lisa is cleaning like a storm so I had better get to my part.  Vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms.  Yay.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment