Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soup, Soup, and More Soup

Good morning to all of you out there in Internet land. First thing first, please pray for the people of Haiti. They really need it right now. That said, I was going to write about suppertime alternatives today, but, oh my goodness, after trying Lisa's soups last night, I have to postpone suppertime ramblings. She made 4, yes I said 4, different soups at the same time last night and they were only just the most awesome soups I have ever eaten. She made Loaded 'Mock' Potato, Cheese Burger Chowder, Clam Chowder, and Canadian Style Cheese soups. I tested them all and boy were they great. The recipes are here, on the site so please check them out and TRY them. You will be amazed at the flavor of all of the soups, AND, they are all very low carb!

Be sure to come back often as I try to inform and entertain, and check out my buddy, Greg's blog as he chronicles his journey into his low carb life. Oh, and look for Lisa's blog and pictures coming soon. Gotta go, so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment