Sunday, February 7, 2010

Working for the Weekend?

Wow, it's been a busy few days.  I played music Thursday night with one of my bands, got home after midnight, got to bed close to 1:00am, up at 7 Friday morning, painted at a friends house till late afternoon and then chilled out at home.  Saturday morning, I played at church with the praise band and spoke at the Methodist Men's District Conference.  Then, I hurried to set up my drums for a Saturday night gig with another of my bands for a Black Tie fundraiser.  Got to bed after 1:00am and up at 7 again to lead 2 services at church.  Rushed home to get ready for my mother's birthday party at my sister's house.  Spent some time with mom and the family and then came home about 4:00 and watched an old black and white movie with my sweetie.
Speaking of my sweetie, she made Matt's spicey chili today for the family gathering.  It was so good.  Everyone there went crazy over it.  She also made her Company Cheesecake and it was pretty much devoured by the time we left.  Look for the recipes on the site. 
Well, looks like the Saints pulled it off.  I'm not really a big football fan but I like to keep up with the news.  Well, that's all I have for today.  I'm kind of brain dead after the weekend.  I'll get back to my low carb ramblings tomorrow.  I have several things I want to talk about.  Until then, be happy.  See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment