Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey, Hey, Hey

While I meant to write every day, lately I have had so much going on, I just haven't had the chance.  We went to Cincinatti over the weekend to visit Northern KY University for an honors luncheon and to register my daughter, Lori, for classes this fall.  I've been spending hours and hours learning new songs for a concert this Saturday night, just learned yesterday that I have 5 more new songs to learn, and had to learn 3 new songs for a friend's mother's funeral that I sang at this morning.  I got an email from a person at my church, asking me to paint a ceiling in a large classroom, but when I showed up to paint, I found a very large area in the ceiling that had been damaged, cut out and repaired, but not finished.  So, I turned around and went home to get my drywall tools and worked on that instead of painting.  I went back today to sand and put on another coat of joint compound.  I'll probably paint Thursday.  While I was there, I was asked to paint the Associate Pastor's office, too.  Plus, I have waltz classes 2 nights a week with my daughter for prom and band rehearsal 3 nights this week.
I have, however, been doing more research and reading about the blog series I spoke about in my last blog, so it's coming soon.  I've also been getting very nice emails from new fans of our Facebook page.  Thank you to all of you who have been writing.
Well, I need to get going.  I have a 30 minute drive to tonight's rehearsal.  Oh, yeah, I just remembered, I'm singing for a Volunteers Banquet tomorrow morning at one of the hospitals in Evansville, IN.  Guess I better get ready for that when I get home from rehearsal.  Hope you all have a great evening.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment