Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello, everyone.  I hope you are all doing as well as I am.  I've been helping a friend paint his house and what should have taken 6 days only took four, thanks to my sons and buddy Greg.  We've been going in early and working late every day this week, plus, I have been doing Waltz classes two nights a week with my daughter, Lori, so we can dance together at her Prom.  And, I sang at my grandmother's church today at noon for a luncheon. AND, I have been preparing for a rehearsal for another concert in Owensboro, having to learn 20 new songs.  You'd think at my age I'd slow down, wouldn't you?
So, now you know why I haven't blogged in a few days.  I am working on a new series of blogs concerning some of the crazy things I've been reading lately for diabetics and dieters.  I will begin posting those tomorrow, but tonight I just wanted to touch base and let you know I did not fall off the face of the planet.  And, since Jimmy Moore from Livin' La Vida Low Carb listed my blog as one of his favorites and suggested you read it, I thought I'd better get my rear in gear and write something.
I will say, before I go (it's bedtime), that even though we were painting all day this week, we were still able to eat low carb.  Lisa, my lovely wife, who has a wonderful blog called in the low carb kitchen with Lisa, made us all a tasty low carb lunch and supper every day this week.  Please be sure to check out her blog and her delicious recipes.
Well, I'm going to bed now, so, be sure to check back tomorrow.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment